Listed below are the next steps regarding the construction of our
• During the month of May, Fremont City Schools and the
Ohio Facilities Construction Commission (OFCC) will meet
to discuss the design/construction process and timeline.
• The OFCC and FCS will work together to hire an
• The OFCC and FCS will then hire a construction
manager. The architect will be part of the hiring process.
• The architect, construction manager and FCS
representatives will develop a project schedule and
• The design process will take approximately 1 year for the
elementary buildings and 1.5 years for the high school.
• The construction process will take approximately 1.5
years for the elementary buildings and 2 years for the
• The goal is to have all buildings ready for occupancy by
the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
We will continue to update you as we move forward with
this very exciting project.
Read More in this month's newsletter....