ENTERING AND EXITING FREMONT ROSS HIGH SCHOOL
At the beginning of the 2011-2012 school year, the
entering and exiting of Ross High School will be modified to accommodate the traffic flow
of Ross High School and the new Middle School.
- All students parking in the Ross High School lot must
enter/exit the north entrance of the parking lot near the track.
- All parents dropping students off or picking students
up must enter/exit the north
entrance of the parking lot near the track.
- Any visitors to Ross for appointments or for picking
up students during the day may park in the front of Ross in the visitor parking
area. There will be 4 designated handicap parking spots in the front of Ross
- Any student must be SIGNED OUT. Parents/Guardians must
park in the front visitor parking lot, come in to the lobby of Ross High
School, and sign the student out.
- Please use the east parking lot of Ross to park for
Ross High School events, drop student athletes off for practice, etc.
- If there are any questions or concerns about Ross High
School parking, please contact Jim Marquette at 419-334-5461.