1038 Miller St. Fremont, Ohio 43420 (
9:15 AM - 3:45 PM
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
| Parent Involvement Information:
- How do they get involved: One of the biggest supports in a child’s academic and school success is a solid home/school relationship. At Stamm we are a family
forging together for one common focus...our kids. We encourage classroom volunteers and/or parent support with building activities. Weekly emails and monthly building and classroom
newsletters keep families up-to-date on the happenings at Stamm. If a parent would like to volunteer for a classroom or building activity simply call the school office at 419-332-5538.
We appreciate and encourage family support.
- “WatchDOGS are fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other father-figures who volunteer for at least one day each year at an official WATCH D.O.G.S. school. During the day,
WatchDOGS may read and work on flash cards with students, play at recess, eat lunch with students, watch the school entrances and hallways, assist with traffic flow and any other
assigned activities where they actively engage with not only their own students, but other students as well.” -National Center for Fathering
Would you like to get involved with WATCH D.O.G.S.? Please, call the school office, 419-332-5538 with your availability.
- Activities: Stamm offers a variety of activities for parents to be involved. A few of these are: Chili Cook-Off, Family Game Night, Book Fair, Santa Shoppe, and Field
Day. Be sure to read the monthly newsletter for upcoming dates of the mentioned activities. We would love to see parent faces at all of the events.
- Point of Contact: To volunteer for classroom and/or building activities please contact Mrs. Bridget Smith, Principal or Mrs. Stacey Reau, Secretary at 419-332-5538. We
look forward to hearing from you.
- PTO: Meeting are the third Thursday of the month at 5:30 each month except December and May. Please come to the main office door. There are many ways to get involved
come and find out more!
President: Brittnae Biller
Vice-President: Erica Dolweck
Secretary: Michelle Wax
Treasurer: Doug Cheek
Teacher Reps: Debbie Cheek, Tamika Johnson, Dana Hanson, Liz Kern, Lynn Schrader, Colleen Schiets, and Trish Dahlie